Welcome to The Towne House, where you’ll experience the very best in senior living.
Located in the vibrant city of Fort Wayne, Indiana, The Towne House has built its reputation on a commitment to excellence. We are a non-profit continuing care retirement community founded in 1965. A continuing care retirement community, or CCRC, offers quality senior housing, freedom from the responsibilities of home maintenance, and the security of an on-site continuum of care.
CCRCs provide individuals age 62 and over with:
• The privacy of an apartment and the companionship of community life;
• A wide range of helpful services such as housekeeping, transportation and home maintenance;
• A variety of amenities such as a fitness center, library, inter-denominational chapel and dining venues;
• A full calendar of engaging activities, including social, recreational, spiritual and educational opportunities; and
• A continuum of on-site health care that often includes assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services.